28 November 2007

Lazy Post

If you haven't noticed, I've been doing a fair amount of posting this month. In fact, I've only not posted three days this month so far. I'm doing this because it's National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo). I didn't say that I was participating at the beginning of the month because I didn't want to commit to it publicly, but now that November is nearly finished, and I've done pretty well, I'm ready to talk about.

I have to say, though, that blogging every single day is hard. What ought I to talk about? Which is why today is kind of a lazy post.

Tomorrow I will have a guest post on One Smart Cookie's blog. She has made her posts for NaBloPoMo themed- each post is about an embarrassing moment. Some time recently she asked for guest posts, and I volunteered. My very embarrassing moment will be posted there tomorrow. I'll try to send you a reminder when that occurs. Also, you should read her blog anyway because she is amusing.

Also, I nearly cried when I read this. Really, Google, how did you know how much I've been longing for this? Oh, how I've missed my multi-person chats with the old roommates. Now we can distract each other at work all in the same chat box. Google, I love you. (Ben, thanks for showing that to me).

And finally, I read about a dumb email going around equating wealth with college GPAs on Greg Cruey's blog. He has a very logical response. Might I just add that I grew up watching my mother and father work multiple jobs. If anybody deserves to be wealthy, it is them. Alas, it was not to be. But whatever you do, don't assume that people are poor because they do not work hard. That is a load of garbage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My pleasure, and isn't it wonderful? Ah, Google, how I love thee...