- I don't know how to girl.
- I hope she likes canoeing.
- I have to buy new clothes for this one.
- I guess I better look around for girl clothes at yard sales now.
- I have to learn to do hair.
- I get to crochet things for a girl!
- We have no names for a girl.
- This may explain why my heartburn has been so insanely bad.
I feel like I'm finally wrapping my head around it. I am excited for our new adventure! A few years ago my parents sent me the blessing dress that my mom made for me. I am so pleased that our little one will get to wear it too:
There is a lot of joy around our household.
Everyone, prepare yourselves for Trixie. (Her official blog name.)