23 January 2011

And We're Back!

It's been twelve days since my last post. I have been very busy doing the following:
  • Returning to work (sort of). (I've done a bit of work from home, and I took the Mancub in for a couple of days last week. Can I just tell you how awesome it is to be working while my kid sleeps underneath my desk? It's awesome.)
  • Reading.
  • Nursing.
  • Trying to keep my apartment liveable. (Fail.)
  • Going to Texas for a few days. (Post with pictures to follow.)
  • Catching up on sleep.
  • Drinking water.
  • Cooking dinner on a regular basis.
  • House shopping.
  • Cleaning up the Mancub's excessive puke. (Am I the only mom who is far more grossed out by spit-up than by dirty diapers? The diapers are at least (usually) contained.)
  • Trying to get the Mancub to smile at me, or at least to make eye contact with me on occasion.
  • Pumping. (Success!)
  • Wondering what to eat next.
So, you know, it's been really busy around here. But rest assured that I'm still alive, and so is the Mancub.