21 July 2010

Perfect

Eric was at work the other day, and one of his clients (who is mentally challenged) told him about some Hannah Montana movie she had seen and how great it was. She told Eric that he and I should go see it together. Eric replied, "Nah, Sherry doesn't really like Hannah Montana."

Then his client said, "Oh, then you should see Eclipse! It's so good!" To which Eric said, "Sherry doesn't really like those movies either."* Then Eric's staff said, "Wow. You have a good wife."

When Eric relayed the story to me, I agreed with the staff and then proceeded to tell Eric all the ways in which I am The Perfect Wife.

He very graciously agreed and then added his two cents that he is The Perfect Husband because he likes BBC mini-series as much as I do, maybe more.

We really are perfect for each other.

*(I read the first two books, was not impressed and didn't bother with the later two. I haven't seen any of the movies, and I'd like to keep it that way.)

5 comments:

Packrat said...

You *do* seem to have the perfect husband. :) (Of course, he has the Perfect Wife because you said so. LOL)

I haven't read any of the books, because my daughter read them and hated them. I value her judgment.

Ana said...

I haven't read any of the books either. I refuse.
You NEED to watch this though :D

P1 Steven said...

I cant trust a vampire movie where the Vampires dont die in the sun.

trishtator said...

This is tangentially related to you being the perfect wife.

I really like your little address bar symbol. The end.

Angela said...

P1 Stevens is hilarious.


I think you would hate them. Fair call!!!