10 May 2010

Highlights of the Cruise

You walk a fine line when writing a blog post about a vacation. How many pictures do people really want to see? How many amusing anecdotes are not actually that amusing? Is blogging about my vacation the same as forcing people to look at slides of my photos? That seems cruel.

So, here are just the highlights:

Every night when the "Stateroom Stewards" came to tidy our rooms and turn down our beds, they left us towel animals:




Cave tubing in Belize:
Watching sunsets:
Playing with, feeding and petting monkeys, parrots and other wildlife in Roatan, Honduras:




Riding a zip line across the jungle in Roatan, Honduras:
The beach in Roatan, Honduras:
Swimming with stingrays in Grand Cayman:
And reading on the deck (in the shade) any chance I got:

10 comments:

trishtator said...

Things I would like to do: cave tubing in Belize, playing with monkeys in Honduras, watching sunsets, reading a ridiculous number of books in the shade...

Looks like you and your husband person had a lot of fun. My office is big enough for a whole table's worth of genealogists. You should come sit at my table.

Or we should eat lunch together.

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Wow. It looks wonderful. Cool cruise.

michael ann said...

how! fun!
and you look so cute in those animalonyourshoulder pics. so jealous :]

Janssen said...

Looks absolutely delightful! What a great trip.

Angela said...

I think you summed it up perfectly! I was sufficiently engrossed and jealous. Good length too.

Amanda and Eric said...

Man, looks like you guys had such a blast! I'm jealous :) We miss you two!!!

Unknown said...

VERY fun!
I love your necklace.

Packrat said...

Looks like fun - sunshine, warmth, water, books. I'd look at more pictures...

Jenn said...

Looks awesome! I especially think the cave tubing looks incredibly cool.

Mariah said...

Good balance of photos and blurbs! I can't believe the towel animals, that's hilarious!