07 February 2008

A Post for the Sake of Posting

Wow! I can't believe I'm moving across the planet so soon. We fly out on Monday, and we've been really busy visiting people, buying things and just getting things done before we take off.

A few things I'm looking forward to that have very little to do with the fact that we are moving to New Zealand, and have almost everything to do with the fact that we are just plain moving:
  • Having my very own kitchen and whatnot
  • Making new friends
  • Eric FINALLY quitting his job, and not having to work anymore grave shifts ever again! (not that he's need to quit any time before, but he has been working at the same place doing the same thing for the last five years, or maybe six. I don't know because I haven't known him that long.)
  • Simplifying and getting rid of some of the junk we own that we just don't need.
And a gazillion other things that have to do with New Zealand. LOTS of pictures to come, I promise.

I'm sorry I just don't have much to blog about.

No comments: