05 June 2007

Because I've never mind copying other people

My roommate and I once: sang "Jesse's Girl" at the tops of our lungs after buying "sandwiches" at the mall.

Never in my life have I: had a pedicure.

High school was: barely tolerable.

When I'm nervous: I shake.

My hair: is great because I can curl it one day, and it will naturally stay in place for about two more days.

When I was 5: my grandma died on my birthday.

When I turn my head left: I see a white board.

I should be: working or writing a paper.

By this time next year: I might be in New Zealand!

My favorite aunt is: the only one I actually know.

I have a hard time understanding: people who print photographs from the computer. I'd rather spend a few more cents and take my jump drive to Macey's.

You know I like you if: I tell you so.

My ideal breakfast is: Waffles with whipped cream, stawberries and chocolate syrup. Sometimes I do actually miss the dorms.

If you visit my home town: you should eat lots and lots of Tex-Mex. And maybe go to a professional sporting event- Rangers, Maverics, Stars, Cowboys. You pick.

If you spend the night at my house: you will have to sleep on the couch. I apologize.

My favorite blonde is: NOT fake-white blonde. That's just gross. Really, that's to all of you who die your hair platinum blonde. You're not fooling anybody. And if you're not trying to fool anyone, why not try just to look nice and not ugly?

My favorite brunette is: mine. Golden brown. With God-made highlights. :)

I shouldn't have been: so frustrated that I couldn't play X-Box well.

Last night I: watched Batman Begins with Eric and John.

A better name for me would be: My name is perfect for me. :)

I've been told I look like: the girl from that movie that came out in high school where a boy makes a nerdy girl the prom queen.

If I could have any car, it would be: a Hybrid Toyota or Honda.

1 comment:

Janssen said...

Rocking! That Jesse's Girl night was a good one.