30 June 2011

The House

I have finally gotten to the point where I feel like my living/dining/kitchen area are presentable enough that I took pictures and am sharing them with you. For those of you who've been dying to see my house, besides just a stairwell, here it is:
This is obviously the living room. We love the fireplace, but I'm still not sure what I'm doing with the mantle. I like the framed pictures that are currently above the mantle, but not nearly enough to poke holes in my wall to hang said pictures. We could also really use some sort of nice box to store Ike's toys in this room. One day I'll find something I like to fill these voids.
We got this table and chair set off of KSL Classifieds for $125. Take that! We have finally sent our card table and folding chairs to the basement.
Yeah, that wall needs something more than what it's got as well. We're making do with what we have. Pictures on the walls are not a huge priority for me.
I will never be able to express to you how much I love my cabinets.
And here's the view from the kitchen.

6 comments:

Janssen said...

I'm so excited to see it in real life this summer!

Erin Gong said...

Looks awesome! Congrats.

trishtator said...

Lookin' good! I too am in love with your cabinets.

Packrat said...

Looks lovely. Thanks for sharing.

P1 Steven said...

What a great deal on the tables & chairs!

Mary Pugh said...

LOVELOVELOVE your house! I am so happy for you guys!