11 June 2009

Too hungry for a title

Last year, in what was the North American summer, I participated in a cooking extravaganza and recipe-reviewing party called Whip It Up. I'm doing it again this year. Are you dying of anticipation? Yes? Good. Send me links to recipes you think I should try. (Please note that your suggestion in no way obligates me to actually try the recipe. I'm looking at you pig's-feet-suggester). Any old person is welcome to join the Whip it Up challenge, so join me!

~~~~~~

There was this one time I went to Texas to visit the folks and go to my friend's wedding. And then there was this one time when I came home and couldn't find the cord to my camera. Bummer.

~~~~~~

I'm on a Texas Detox Diet. No, really. The alphabet letters on my fridge say so. Eric and I have a lot of recovering to do. I ate wonderful barbecue, Mexican food and other such goodness, and I'm paying for it.

~~~~~~

Has anyone seen God Grew Tired of Us about Sudanese refugees to the United States? It will knock your socks off, in a good way. Go rent it.

~~~~~~

When I asked for recipe suggestions for Whip it Up, what I really meant was what should I eat for dinner right now? It's 8:30, and I haven't eaten yet. I need to fix something. But what?

5 comments:

La Yen said...

Frosted Flakes. Dinner of champions.

Alice said...

Open face grilled cheese.

Ana said...

Chilli - number quick'n'easy default meal - and yes, I am adding this comment even though I still realise this post is from days probably weeks ago :)

Ana said...

er - I think I meant that to say "number ONE"

Unknown said...

Hopefully you didn't choose hot dogs.