25 July 2007

The End.

Well, we did it. We finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows at 2 this morning. And then I had exciting/scary Harry Potter dreams all night long. The reason it took me so long to finish is because I realized right before getting the book that Eric might actually want to read this one together, and since he did not get home until about 10 on Saturday night, we were much delayed in getting started. (He was canoeing with his family for three days on the Green River and I was loooonely. Not just because we were apart for three days, but also because we had absolutely no means of communication. Not even email. Lonely.)

Anyway, we finished it, and we liked it. And I read almost the entire thing aloud because I read faster than Eric.

It's good to be done with Harry Potter. I feel like I can move on with my life now.

No comments: