13 January 2014

Christmas 2013

I know I'm a few weeks late on this. I have no excuse.

We went to visit my brother and his family in Jackson Hole for Christmas.

Ike was pretty excited to meet Santa Claus:


Felix was not:

We took pictures by the elk antlers in the freezing cold:


We opened some presents on Christmas Eve. The boys got matching jammies. It's their first time to have matching anything since most of their clothes are hand-me-downs from a friend. My brother also got Ike this giant sock monkey. Ike was adorably excited when he opened it. (And, no, we did not buy our son a toy gun for Christmas. He found that rubber band gun among his cousins' toys, and I let him keep it for the picture.)

He was even more excited to open a present that contained a bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup, which we inadvertently left at my brother's house. (Note that Ike is also wearing his brand new "cougar shirt" which he had been asking for for months.)

It was a really fun few days. My boys had a blast. Felix had been thinking about walking before, but he made great strides (pun!) with such a great audience.

No comments: