06 January 2012

2012 Plans

I tend to be fairly ho-hum about the new year. I really enjoy looking back and examining my previous year, but often looking forward doesn't do much to get me jazzed. I don't know why that is. But this year, I'm just really excited about 2012. I'm not sure exactly why. We don't have anything huge in the works. I'm just excited to have a reason to set some goals and kick some bad habits. (Yes, I know this is very contradictory to an anti-goals post I wrote last year. Times have changed.)

Without further ado, here are the goals that I am publishing for the Interwebs to read:

  • Exercise at least 20 minutes 4 times per week.
  • Cook three planned real-food meals per week (This is more of a lifestyle maintenance goal than a new goal.)
  • Organize the pantry.
  • Get some curtains for the sliding glass door and the kitchen window.
  • Write three blog posts per week
  • Read 52 books.
For me the hardest ones will be exercising and blogging. I only really need to organize my pantry once. It's really a matter of creating an organizational system. I will only buy curtains once, as well. But exercising and blogging regularly will take more diligence.

Here's to a year of less time-wasting.

No comments: