04 March 2009

Seasonal Allergies

Dear Winter,

I feel like I've seen a lot of you lately- December 2007 to February 2008, then again in the southern hemisphere from June to September, and back again in the northern hemisphere from December until just last week. Folks say you are coming back for a brief stint. Please don't. I'm sick of you. I mean, I like that you provide the majority of precipitation Utah sees all year, but seriously. Go away.

Necessary regards,

Cold and Pale Sherry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Spring,

Thanks for visiting this week. Please come back mucho pronto. You are the best! Can't wait for the tulips, the green everything, the flowering trees and the warmth. Don't stay away too long.

Hoping to see you again soon,

Needing Flowers Sherry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Summer,

I have not seen you since September 2007. Words cannot express how much I've missed you.

Come quickly,

Needing Jandals Sherry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Fall,

I enjoy you. Really, I do. Only, I think that you're a lot like Spring, and it's pretty much here. So, I'll just see you when you get here.

Cheers,

Crunching-leaves-is-fun-but-not-the-top-of-the-list Sherry

3 comments:

Packrat said...

You poor "child"! Absolutely - we will wish for sunshine and warmer weather and beautiful spring flowers - just for you! :) (It snowed here last night and again this morning. ugh.)

Jillian said...

You are just so dang cute.

Ana said...

It probably won't help things much to also say that after you went back home we had a scorcher of a Summer here (while it lasted anyway...)

Sorry :)