09 May 2012

Best Street Ever

When we moved into our house a year ago we knew there were a lot of kids in our neighborhood, but we didn't realize just how many there were. Now that the warm weather is here I can often hear the sounds of children on our street playing and riding bikes. It makes me seriously happy, especially when some of those kids belong to the babysitter, and Ike sees them and gets so excited to see his friends.

It is fun knowing that Ike will have tons of kids to play with as he gets bigger. I made a little map of our street with the genders of the children and the years they were born. (On some it's possible that I'm off a year, but I'm pretty good at remembering how old kids are, so it should be fairly accurate.) Our house is noted by the actual blog-names of my children rather than simply designating them as generic boys.

You'll have to click on the image to see it full-sized. If it put it in any bigger it wouldn't fit properly on my blog. If you don't feel like clicking, just know there are a lot of little kids on this little section of our street. Lots.

2 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Oh dear. Never move. I am so unbelievably jealous.

Jenn said...

That's awesome. We were told when we moved into this neighborhood that we were about 40 years too young. Which is entirely true.