01 November 2013

The Obligatory Pictures of My Cute Halloween-Costumed Children

If you are friends with my on Facebook, sorry for the duplication.

I was gifted seven garbage bags full of boys' clothes shortly after Ike was born, and included in that generous gift was a dragon costume. I've  been eagerly waiting to use that costume ever since. Then, a few weeks ago somebody posted on Facebook that she had a dragon costume meant to fit a baby aged 3-6 months. We went and tried it on, and my teensy one-year-old can still wear clothes meant for infants. Voila, two dragon costumes for free.
  
Ike had a great time trick-or-treating with his best friend who lives across the street. He couldn't keep up with her older siblings and definitely couldn't figure out why the big rush. He also eagerly corrected anybody who mistook him for a dinosaur.

2 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

I'm so glad you did the obligatory pictures. The other night while I answered the trick or treat bell 40 times I did nothing but facebook in between rings because of so many delightful pictures! Dress up IS cute.

Jana said...

Oh, what cute little coordinating dragons! And free costumes are even cuter :).